MSM #1 - Organic Sulfur- 1/2 lb.
Ingredience: Organic sulfur. Pure Methyl-Sulfonyl-Methane also known as Dimethyl-Sulfone. This is the Micro Pro powder without any fillers. The world's purest and best selling MSM and the only MSM used in U.S. published clinical research. Others charge $28 a half pound for this same quality.. 8 oz bag.
Organic Sulfur Crystals
99.9% Pure, Premium, Additive-Free MSM Supplement
- White crystalline powder, Characteristic bitter taste, Soluble in water. Store in cool and dry place, keep away from strong light and heat.
- MSM is a source of biological sulfur. Bulk Ingredient for formulation, health finish product R&D, cosmetic product, or any other use purpose.
- Fresh, 1 to 2.5 years shelf life available.
- There is not any additive or filler inside.There is no anti-caking stuff. If it cakes - just mash the bag around and it is powder again.
8 Facts about Sulfur you may not know:
- 1. Sulfur (chemical symbol S, atomic number 16) is one of the most important trace minerals on earth (around 5th most important) and is required for food production and a healthy body.
2. Sulfur is an essential element for all life.
3. Sulfur is required to regenerate our cells and if our body lacks Sulfur then our cells deteriorate and do not regenerate in a healthy manner, hence we become sick and illnesses such as cancer and heart problems occur.
4. Since 1954 chemical fertilizers were MANDATED by the US Government. Fertilizers containing ammonium nitrates and sulfates were used by farmers since being MANDATED, however, these fertilizers lack bioavailability and appear to have broken the Sulfur cycle in those countries that use these fertilizers.
5. Since 1954 the rate of disease in the US has increased by approximately 4,000% (percent) with a resultant decline in health, wealth, mental acuity and quality of life.
6. A study referred to as "The Sulfur Study" is expected to demonstrate a connection between the lack of Sulfur and the inability of cells to regenerate in a healthy manner. Final results are expected to be released very soon, but preliminary results highlight that all modern diseases can be attributed to mineral deficiencies.
7. Diseases that never seemed to exist in our Grandparents time now grow at an unprecedented rate and the quality of our food has been greatly diminished.
8. Our bodies comprise 4% Sulfur but do not store or make Sulfur. We should be getting the Sulfur we need from the foods we eat, however, since 1954 the use of chemical fertilizers has apparently broken the Sulfur cycle.
Organic Sulfur is a critical bio-avalible form of sulfur that has been missing from our diet since 1954. The introduction of synthetic chemical nitrogen based fertilizers by chemical companies in the 50s has had a profound negitive effect on our health. Sulfur and its mineral compounds have been chemically stripped from the soils of commercial farming. This has caused a sulfur deficiency in plants and so in humans and animals, Our bodies depend on the uptake of bio-avalible sulfur and its related minerals through the eating of fruits and vegetables. Animals and man don't store sulfur.
The health of the body human is dependant upon all of the minerals which must be bio available and were until we started interrupting the natural cycles of these minerals. Cellular Matrix Study believes the sulfur cycle is broken and until we return to a more organic form of agribusiness we will need to get our sulfur from other sources. Organic Sulfur is the source we are presently researching and in doing so are looking for new members to join our observational study
MSM has been studied for over twenty years at the Oregon Health Sciences University Hospital in Portland, Oregon. In my medical clinic at the University Hospital, I personally have used MSM with thousands of patients in my practice. A few years ago I published my experiences with MSM in my book “The Miracle of MSM. The Natural Solution for Pain”. This book was published in 1999 in the United States. More recently, I have written a comprehensive review of the science and therapeutics of MSM ("MSM, The Definitive Guide", 2002) by Stanley W. Jacob, M.D.